On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - The View from River Cottage - The View From River Cottage
- 20:30 - The View from River Cottage - The View From River Cottage
- 21:00 - River Cottage Road Trip - River Cottage Road Trip
- Prep time:
- 10 min, plus 2-3 hours freezing
Donna Hay’s exotic frozen dessert is a healthy option for hot days
Method1. Place the banana and mango in a sealed container and freeze for 2–3 hours or until frozen.
2. Place the frozen fruit and yogurt in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Serve immediately or place in a sealed container and freeze. After freezing allow to soften for 5 minutes before serving.
For more Donna Hay recipes and to view her range of cookery books, visit Donna Hay's website