By: From: Donna Hay: Fast, Fresh, Simple
On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - James Martin: Yorkshire's Finest - York Betty's
- 20:30 - James Martin: Yorkshire's Finest - Whitby Kippers
- 21:00 - Choccywoccydoodah: Starstruck - Things That Go Bump in the Night
- Prep time:
- 10 min, plus cooling
- Cook time:
- 10 min
Super glamorous but so simple to make, Donna Hay’s fruity summery pud will wow dinner guests
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Place the wonton wrappers on a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper. Brush the wrappers with butter and sprinkle with icing sugar.
2. Bake for 5–7 minutes or until golden. Cool on trays. Place a wonton wrapper on each of 4 serving plates.
3. Spoon half the cream onto the wonton wrappers and top with the blueberries. Top with another wrapper and the remaining cream and sprinkle with raspberries. Dust with extra icing sugar to serve.
For more Donna Hay recipes and to view her range of cookery books, visit Donna Hay's website