On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - John Torode's Australia - South Australia Part I
- 21:00 - Hairy Bikers' Best of British - Beer and Cider
- 22:00 - MasterChef Australia - Masterchef Australia
- Prep time:
- 10 min, plus cooling
- Cook time:
- 10 min
Super glamorous but so simple to make, Donna Hay’s fruity summery pud will wow dinner guests
Method1. Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Place the wonton wrappers on a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper. Brush the wrappers with butter and sprinkle with icing sugar.
2. Bake for 5–7 minutes or until golden. Cool on trays. Place a wonton wrapper on each of 4 serving plates.
3. Spoon half the cream onto the wonton wrappers and top with the blueberries. Top with another wrapper and the remaining cream and sprinkle with raspberries. Dust with extra icing sugar to serve.
For more Donna Hay recipes and to view her range of cookery books, visit Donna Hay's website