On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - The Great Sport Relief Bake Off - Great British Bake Off Special: The Great Sport Relief Bake Off
- 21:00 - The Great British Bake Off Masterclass - Great British Bake Off: The Masterclass
- 22:00 - The Great British Bake Off Masterclass - Great British Bake Off: The Masterclass
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Cook time:
- 5 min
- makes 8 pancakes
Who says gluten intolerant diners can’t enjoy Shrove Tuesday? You’ll barely notice the difference with this Doves Farm recipe
Method1. Mix together the flour, eggs and milk.
2. Heat a little oil in a heavy frying pan and as it starts to smoke, pour in just enough batter to thinly coat the base of the pan. Cook until golden, then turn the pancake over and cook other side until golden.
3. Stack the cooked pancakes on a plate and, if you’re not eating them straightaway, cover with cling film or foil to stop them from drying out.
Recipe provided by Doves Farm