Gluten free pancakes
On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Nigel Slater's Simple Suppers - What Grows Together
- 20:30 - Nigel Slater's Simple Suppers - Made for Each Other
- 21:00 - New Choccywoccydoodah: Starstruck - 'Tis the Season to Be Choccy...
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Cook time:
- 5 min
- makes 8 pancakes
Who says gluten intolerant diners can’t enjoy Shrove Tuesday? You’ll barely notice the difference with this Doves Farm recipe
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Mix together the flour, eggs and milk.
2. Heat a little oil in a heavy frying pan and as it starts to smoke, pour in just enough batter to thinly coat the base of the pan. Cook until golden, then turn the pancake over and cook other side until golden.
3. Stack the cooked pancakes on a plate and, if you’re not eating them straightaway, cover with cling film or foil to stop them from drying out.
Recipe provided by Doves Farm