On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - You Gotta Eat Here - Chicago Edition: Lou Malnati's Pizzeria, Beef, Manny's Delicatessan
- 20:30 - You Gotta Eat Here - Rock Lobster, Harper's Burger Bar, Casa Calzone
- 21:00 - You Gotta Eat Here - Stoneface Dolly's, Hadley's, Rick's Fish and Chips and Seafood House
- Prep time:
- 15 min
- Cook time:
- 1 hr
Annabel Langbein shows how to make deliciously crusty chips even better than the gourmet burger bars
Method1. Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/Gas 6. Line a large, shallow roasting tin with baking paper for easy cleaning.
2. Peel the potatoes and cut them into chips or wedges. Transfer to the lined tin, sprinkle with the flour and toss well to coat evenly. Drizzle with the oil and toss again.
3. Spread the potatoes out into a single layer and season with 1 teaspoon flaky sea salt and some freshly ground black pepper. Roast for about 1 hour or until golden and crisp.