On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - River Cottage: Summer's Here - River Cottage Summer, 2
- 21:00 - Hairy Bikers Everyday Gourmets - Restaurant Revelations
- 22:00 - MasterChef: The Final Three - MasterChef
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Cook time:
- 5 min
The perfect light breakfast or just a healthy snack, this easy-to-assemble crunchy fruit fool makes the most of organic produce
Method1. For the topping: lightly toast the desiccated coconut and nuts in a dry saucepan until golden brown. Cool slightly then place in a food processor or blender with the pumpkin seeds. Pulse on and off to coarsely chop. Do not over process. Stir in the flaxseed.
2. For the yogurt layer: swirl the berries through the yogurt, then spoon the yogurt mixture into three or four glasses and top with the nut and seed mixture. Serve immediately.
This recipe uses organic ingredients. Organic food not only tastes great, but also contains fewer pesticides & is kinder to animals & the environment. For more reasons to love organic, go to www.whyiloveorganic.com
For the topping
- 30 g dessicated coconut
- 3 tbsp chopped almonds
- 3 tbsp chopped hazelnuts
- 3 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds
For the yogurt layer
- 200 g organic fresh blueberries or mixed berries
- 200 g organic fat free blueberry yogurt
Tips and suggestions
- The nut and seed topping will keep in an airtight container for up to 2-3 days. Best assembled and eaten immediately.