On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Jamie's American Road Trip - Louisiana
- 21:00 - James Martin's United Cakes of America - Brooklyn
- 21:30 - James Martin's United Cakes of America - Harlem and Connecticut
Method1. Place the chops on a chopping board and season lightly with salt and freshly milled black pepper.
2. Transfer the chops to a grill rack and cook under a preheated grill or prepared barbecue for 12-16 minutes, turning occasionally.
3. Meanwhile, heat the reserved oil in a large non-stick pan and cook the tomatoes and garlic for 2-3 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the chives.
4. Transfer the chops to warm plates and spoon over the sun-dried tomatoes mixture and pan juices. Sprinkle over the Feta.
5. Serve with potato wedges and a crisp green salad.