On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - River Cottage Veg Every Day - Finale
- 21:00 - Man v. Food Presents - Carnivore Edition (Volume 4)
- 21:30 - Man v. Food Presents - Breakfast
Method1. Place the chops on a chopping board and season lightly with salt and freshly milled black pepper.
2. Transfer the chops to a grill rack and cook under a preheated grill or prepared barbecue for 12-16 minutes, turning occasionally.
3. Meanwhile, heat the reserved oil in a large non-stick pan and cook the tomatoes and garlic for 2-3 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the chives.
4. Transfer the chops to warm plates and spoon over the sun-dried tomatoes mixture and pan juices. Sprinkle over the Feta.
5. Serve with potato wedges and a crisp green salad.