On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 3
- 20:30 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 4
- 21:00 - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best - Simple Suppers
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Place the chops on a chopping board and season lightly with salt and freshly milled black pepper.
2. Transfer the chops to a grill rack and cook under a preheated grill or prepared barbecue for 12-16 minutes, turning occasionally.
3. Meanwhile, heat the reserved oil in a large non-stick pan and cook the tomatoes and garlic for 2-3 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the chives.
4. Transfer the chops to warm plates and spoon over the sun-dried tomatoes mixture and pan juices. Sprinkle over the Feta.
5. Serve with potato wedges and a crisp green salad.