On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - John Torode's Australia - Queensland Part II
- 21:00 - MasterChef - MasterChef
- 21:30 - Raymond Blanc's Kitchen Secrets - Summer Fruits
Method1. For the eggnog: beat the egg yolks and half of the sugar with an electric or hand whisk for 2-3 minutes until light and frothy.
2. Add the milk, cream, alcohol and half of the spices and mix well.
3. In a clean bowl, beat the egg whites and the rest of the sugar with an electric or hand whisk until fairly stiff. Fold into the alcohol mixture. Serve in tumblers or mugs and scatter over the remaining spices.
4. For the quail egg shooters: lower the eggs into simmering water for 15- 20 seconds. Cut the top off the egg and sprinkle crispy bacon on top. Serve on a bed of sea salt, alongside the eggnog.