On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - River Cottage to the Core - Roast Pork, Black Pudding and Gooseberries
- 21:00 - River Cottage to the Core - Blueberry Coronation Chicken and Two Course Pasty
- 22:00 - River Cottage to the Core - Pizza, Blackberry Beer and Chicken Pie
- Prep time:
- 10 min
- Cook time:
- 10 min
- makes 1 x 400g jar
Rachel Allen’s hot and tangy chilli jam is the perfect accompaniment to Thai food
Method1. Put the ginger, garlic, chillies and fish sauce into a blender (or use a hand-held blender) and whiz to a purée.
2. Place the purée in a saucepan with the tomatoes, sugar and vinegar and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer, stirring regularly, for 8–10 minutes or until thick and jam-like in consistency.
3. Place in a sterilised jar, cover with a lid and allow to cool, or pour straight into a bowl if serving immediately.