On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - The Roux Masterclass: Alain and Michel Roux Jr - Michel Roux Jr and Michel Roux Snr
- 20:30 - Rick Stein's Seafood Lovers' Guide - Rick Stein's Seafood Lovers Guide: Ep 8
- 21:00 - Choccywoccydoodah - On the Frontline
- Prep time:
- 20 min
- Cook time:
- 5 min
A minty fresh pea relish is the perfect accompaniment to Aaron Craze's caramelised lamb cutlets
For the marinade
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 2 bay leaves, torn
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 3 tbsp olive oil
For the meat
For the relish
- 175 g shelled peas, cooked for 2-3 minutes then rehydrated in hot water
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar, or white wine vinegar
- 2 spring onions, stalks only, roughly chopped
- 1 handful fresh mint, chopped
- 50 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- crusty bread
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Mix all the marinade ingredients together in a large, shallow bowl and add the cutlets, coating them entirely. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. Combine the mustard and honey in a small bowl and brush over the marinated lamb. Cook under the grill on a high heat for 12-16 minutes, turning half-way through.
3. Meanwhile, prepare the relish. Combine the cooked peas, vinegar, spring onions, olive oil, mint and seasoning in a food processor or blender, and whizz briefly until chunky. Stir in the tomatoes, crushing them as you go, and transfer to a bowl.
4. Remove chops from under the grill and arrange three on each plate. Serve with a dollop of relish and a slice of crusty bread.