On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - River Cottage Veg Every Day - Finale
- 21:00 - Man v. Food Presents - Carnivore Edition (Volume 4)
- 21:30 - Man v. Food Presents - Breakfast
Method1. Remove the monkfish membrane using a small sharp knife and set the fish aside.
2. Heat some olive oil in a pan, toss in the onions and sweat them gently until soft. Add the tomatoes and leave to cook on a low heat.
3. Season the fish with salt and heat some olive oil in a sauté pan. When the oil is very hot, add the fish and sear for 2-3 minutes on each side. While the monkfish is cooking, finish the tomato sauce.
4. Add the chilli to the tomato sauce and then the spinach. Once it has wilted, add some of the coriander, reserving a little for garnish. Remove from the heat.
5. To serve, slice the monkfish and place on top of the tomato sauce. Finish with a scattering of coriander.