Banoffee pie shots
On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Man v. Food - San Jose
- 20:30 - Man v. Food - Denver
- 21:00 - MasterChef Ireland - MasterChef Ireland, 10
- Prep time:
- 40 min, includes the initial biscuit chill
Looking for a quick spectacular dessert then look no further, all the ingredients are readily available and it is so easy to assemble but looks fantastic
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Place the biscuits in a food processor and process until crushed.
2. Melt the butter in a medium pan, when melted add the crushed biscuits, the mixture does not completely bind together. Place into base of glasses.
3. Divide the toffee sauce between the glasses. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
4. Place the lemon juice and the sliced bananas in a bowl, gently toss in the lemon juice to coat. Divide between the glasses cutting some bananas in half if necessary.
5. Combine the yogurt with the vanilla extract and spoon over the bananas.
6. Return to the fridge for at least a further 1hr before serving.
7. Serve dust with cocoa or grated chocolate.