On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - River Cottage to the Core - Plum Compote, Waldorf Salad and Flapjacks
- 21:00 - Hairy Bikers Everyday Gourmets - Party Food
- 22:00 - MasterChef: The Final Three - MasterChef
- Prep time:
- 40 min, includes the initial biscuit chill
Looking for a quick spectacular dessert then look no further, all the ingredients are readily available and it is so easy to assemble but looks fantastic
Method1. Place the biscuits in a food processor and process until crushed.
2. Melt the butter in a medium pan, when melted add the crushed biscuits, the mixture does not completely bind together. Place into base of glasses.
3. Divide the toffee sauce between the glasses. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
4. Place the lemon juice and the sliced bananas in a bowl, gently toss in the lemon juice to coat. Divide between the glasses cutting some bananas in half if necessary.
5. Combine the yogurt with the vanilla extract and spoon over the bananas.
6. Return to the fridge for at least a further 1hr before serving.
7. Serve dust with cocoa or grated chocolate.