On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Rachel Allen's Cake Diaries - Say it with Cake
- 20:30 - Rachel Allen: All Things Sweet - Afternoon Tea
- 21:00 - The Great Comic Relief Bake Off - Great British Bake Off Special: The Great Comic Relief Bake Off
Method1. Make a pot of tea with 400 millilitres of water and all of the earl grey tea leaves and infuse for 4-5 minutes. Strain into a small saucepan, add the sugar and then the rhubarb.
2. Bring to a gentle simmer over a low-medium heat and poach the rhubarb for about 5 minutes, until just tender.
3. While the rhubarb is poaching tip the white chocolate into a heatproof bowl placed over a pan of barely simmering water and melt gently. Bring the milk to the boil in a separate saucepan then pour into the chocolate and mix to combine.
4. Whip the cream to soft peaks then fold in the chocolate mixture.
5. Remove the rhubarb from the pan, leaving behind the excess juices. Add the sponge fingers to the rhubarb juices and soak for a minute on each side.
6. Line two small glasses with the rhubarb, standing it up lengthways. Fill the middle of each glass with alternate layers of soaked sponge and orange segments. Top each glass with the chocolate cream, garnish with a few amaretti crumbs and serve.