On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - John Torode's Australia - Queensland Part II
- 21:00 - Hairy Bikers' Best of British - Slow Food
- 22:00 - MasterChef Australia - Masterchef Australia
- Prep time:
- 15 min
- Cook time:
- 5 min
Using the freshest fish is the key to Campo Viejo’s raw tuna recipe. It’s great with crusty bread
Method1. Chop the tuna into pieces slightly larger than the vegetables making sure to remove any sinew.
2. Mix with the other tartar ingredients and season with 1 teaspoon of salt.
3. For the vinaigrette: put the balsamic in a small pan and place on a medium heat, simmer for around 5 minutes until the vinegar has reduced by half. Do not leave the pan unattended as it can boil down and burn very quickly.
4. Now add the soy sauce and olive oil and beat together well or blend with a hand blender.
5. To serve: place the tartar onto plates in small mounds then drizzle with the dressing.