Omelette with goat's curd and lavender honey
By: From: Market Kitchen
On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - The Roux Masterclass: Alain and Michel Roux Jr - Michel Roux Jr and Michel Roux Snr
- 20:30 - Rick Stein's Seafood Lovers' Guide - Rick Stein's Seafood Lovers Guide: Ep 8
- 21:00 - Choccywoccydoodah - On the Frontline
Tips and suggestions
- Cooks Tips...
- Goat's curd is a young cheese that resembles cream cheese. It is available from specialist cheese shops.
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Whisk the eggs in a bowl with the milk and season with sea salt and black pepper.
2. In a non-stick frying pan, heat the butter until it foams. Add the beaten egg and as they start to set, gently fold with a silicone spatula or wooden spoon.
3. When the eggs are almost cooked, add the goat's curd and fold the omelette in half.
4. Drizzle over the honey and serve at once with toasted sourdough bread.