On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Hairy Bikers' Best of British - Dairy
- 21:00 - Hairy Bikers' Best of British - Fowl
- 22:00 - Hairy Bikers' Best of British - Sheep
Method1. Whisk the eggs in a bowl with the milk and season with sea salt and black pepper.
2. In a non-stick frying pan, heat the butter until it foams. Add the beaten egg and as they start to set, gently fold with a silicone spatula or wooden spoon.
3. When the eggs are almost cooked, add the goat's curd and fold the omelette in half.
4. Drizzle over the honey and serve at once with toasted sourdough bread.