On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Two Fat Ladies - Potatoes Galore
- 20:30 - Two Fat Ladies - On Safari
- 21:00 - Paul Hollywood's Bread - Continental Breads
- Prep time:
- 15 min
With a name inspired from the sound of the ingredients sizzling in the pan, this salad from Nadia Sawahla makes a delicious additition to her meze platter
Method1. Tip the carrots into a bowl, season generously with salt and stir in the lemon juice.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and fry the mustard seeds, if using, and nigella seeds for about 30 seconds, until they start to pop and become aromatic.
3. Pour the spices and oil over the salad, mix together and serve