On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - You Gotta Eat Here - Chicago Edition: Lou Malnati's Pizzeria, Beef, Manny's Delicatessan
- 20:30 - You Gotta Eat Here - Rock Lobster, Harper's Burger Bar, Casa Calzone
- 21:00 - You Gotta Eat Here - Stoneface Dolly's, Hadley's, Rick's Fish and Chips and Seafood House
Submitted by: bluemozza
- Prep time:
- 35 min
- Cook time:
- 50 min
Rachel Allen stuffs squash with melting garlicky cheese, great for dipping with chunks of crusty bread
Method1. Preheat the oven to 200C /180C fan/gas 6. Cut a lid off the squash about 2cm from the top and set this aside. Scoop out and discard the seeds.
2. Put the grated cheeses in a bowl. Mix in the cream, garlic, nutmeg, kirsch (if using) and some salt and pepper then spoon this mixture into the hollowed pumpkin.
3. Put the lid on top and place in an ovenproof dish or roasting tray. Bake in the oven for 50 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and bubbling and the flesh inside is tender.
4. Serve with chunks of crusty bread to dip into the cheese mixture and spoons to scoop out the soft flesh.