On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Jamie's Best Ever Christmas - Jamie's Best Ever Christmas, 1
- 21:00 - Nigel Slater's Simple Cooking: Xmas 2011 - Nigel Slater's Simple Cooking: Xmas 2011
- 22:00 - Nigella's Christmas Kitchen - The Big Freeze
- Prep time:
- 5 min
Ben Reed's richly flavoured amaretto and Campari cocktail has a hint of fizz to make a party sparkle
Method1. Shake together the amaretto, lemon juice and Campari with the ice.
2. Fill a highball glass with ice and strain the amaretto mixture into it.
3. Run a slice of orange or a strip of orange zest around the rim of the glass and then garnish the glass with it.
4. Top up with Indian tonic water and serve.
- 25 ml amaretto (almond liqueur)
- 15 ml lemon juice
- 5 ml campari
- 2 handfuls ice cubes
- 1 slices oranges, or strip pared orange zest
- Indian tonic water, preferably Schweppes, to top up