On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - The Great Sport Relief Bake Off - Great British Bake Off Special: The Great Sport Relief Bake Off
- 21:00 - The Great Sport Relief Bake Off - Great British Bake Off Special: The Great Sport Relief Bake Off
- 22:00 - You Gotta Eat Here - The Club, Foo, Tundra & Inn Pub
- Prep time:
- 20 min
- Cook time:
- 15 min
Kim McCosker and Rachael Bermingham cleverly combine two childhood treats by adding a can of lemonade to scone batter
Method1. Preheat the oven to 220C/gas 7 and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Sift the flour into a bowl. Make a well in the centre and pour in the cream and lemonade. Mix first with a wooden spoon and then with your hands to make a firm dough.
3. Roll the dough out on a lightly floured surface and cut into 12 circles using a scone (or cookie) cutter.
4. Arrange the scones on the lined baking tray and bake until golden brown, about 10-15 minutes.
5. Serve the scones with clotted cream and raspberry jam.