By: From: Rachel Allen: Home Cooking
On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - The Roux Masterclass: Alain and Michel Roux Jr - Albert and Alain Roux
- 20:30 - Rick Stein's Fruits of the Sea - Rick Stein's Fruits of the Sea (1): Ep 7
- 21:00 - Choccywoccydoodah - Queen of Cakes
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Cook time:
- 5 min
- 4-6 as a side dish
Rachel Allen’s vibrant pea purée makes a speedy side dish for meat and fish
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil with 1 teaspoon of salt.
2. Tip in the peas and cook for 2–3 minutes (or a further minute for frozen peas) or until just soft, then drain well.
3. Blend in a food processor or with a hand-held blender with the olive oil until smooth. Add lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
Apdapted from Rachel Allen Home Cooking (Collins)