On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - John Torode's Australia - Queensland Part I
- 21:00 - Hairy Bikers' Best of British - Preserving
- 22:00 - MasterChef Australia - Masterchef Australia
- Prep time:
- 10 min
- Cook time:
- 25 min
Supper doesn't get more speedier than Rachel and Kim's Thai-riffic soup
Method1. Sauté pumpkin and red curry paste until it starts to catch on the saucepan.
2. Add coconut cream to deglaze the pan and top with enough water to cover the pumpkin and bring to boil.
3. Reduce heat simmering until the pumpkin becomes soft and mushy.
4. Puree, season with sea salt and pepper and fold in the chopped coriander.