Thai pumpkin soup
From: 4 Ingredients
On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 1
- 20:30 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 5
- 21:00 - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best - Family Favourites
- Prep time:
- 10 min
- Cook time:
- 25 min
Supper doesn't get more speedier than Rachel and Kim's Thai-riffic soup
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Sauté pumpkin and red curry paste until it starts to catch on the saucepan.
2. Add coconut cream to deglaze the pan and top with enough water to cover the pumpkin and bring to boil.
3. Reduce heat simmering until the pumpkin becomes soft and mushy.
4. Puree, season with sea salt and pepper and fold in the chopped coriander.