On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - John Torode's Australia - Tasmania Part II
- 21:00 - MasterChef: The Finals - MasterChef
- 22:00 - River Cottage Road Trip - River Cottage Road Trip
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Cook time:
- 30 min
Tom Kime roasts vegetables in olive oil then serves on crusty Italian bread – bellissimo!
Method1. Cut the vegetables into strips, place in a roasting tin, and drizzle with the oil and season to taste. Bake at 200 C for 20-30 mins or until the vegetables start to brown round the edges.
2. Slice the ciabatta loaf into six pieces (half lengthways and then into three across) and lightly toast.
3. Spread Philadelphia Light over each piece and then spoon on the roasted vegetables
Nutritional information (per serving)
Energy – 219.9kcals
Protein – 8.5g
Carbs – 31.3g
Fat – 7.4g
Of which saturates 2.8g
Salt – 0.5g