On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Man v. Food - San Jose
- 20:30 - Man v. Food - Denver
- 21:00 - MasterChef Ireland - MasterChef Ireland, 10
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Cook time:
- 30 min
Tom Kime roasts vegetables in olive oil then serves on crusty Italian bread – bellissimo!
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Cut the vegetables into strips, place in a roasting tin, and drizzle with the oil and season to taste. Bake at 200 C for 20-30 mins or until the vegetables start to brown round the edges.
2. Slice the ciabatta loaf into six pieces (half lengthways and then into three across) and lightly toast.
3. Spread Philadelphia Light over each piece and then spoon on the roasted vegetables
Nutritional information (per serving)
Energy – 219.9kcals
Protein – 8.5g
Carbs – 31.3g
Fat – 7.4g
Of which saturates 2.8g
Salt – 0.5g