On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Lorraine's Fast, Fresh & Easy Food - Baking It
- 20:30 - Gok Cooks Chinese - Dim Sum
- 21:00 - River Cottage Veg - Cost
- Prep time:
- 10 min
- Cook time:
- 25 min
Rosemary Shrager adds basil infused Philadelphia cream cheese to chicken and Parma ham to create the perfect marriage of flavour and texture
Method1. Preheat the oven to 200°C, gas 6.
2. Split the chicken breasts down the middle, making a pocket in each, and spoon Philadelphia on to it.
3. Close the pocket to contain the Philadelphia cheese, and then wrap each chicken breast in a slice of Parma ham
4. Place the chicken in a non-stick ovenproof dish and bake for 20–25 minutes until the chicken is thoroughly cooked and the juices run clear when tested with a skewer.
5. After 10 minutes put the tomatoes into the oven too, cooking them for 10-15 minutes. They should both be ready together.
6. Leave to cool slightly and then cut the chicken in half to expose the melted Philadelphia. Simply serve with the mixed salad.
Nutritional information (per serving)
Energy – 258.1kcals
Protein - 40.7g
Carbs – 6.2g
Fat – 7.8g
Of which saturates 3.5g
Salt – 0.6g