On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Hairy Bikers' Bakeation - Norway
- 21:00 - Nigel Slater's Simple Cooking - Soft and Crisp
- 21:30 - Heston Blumenthal: In Search Of Perfection - Fish Pie
- Prep time:
- 10 min
- Cook time:
- 40 min
Rise and shine with Bill Granger's homemade baked breakfast muesli.
Method1. Preheat the oven to 200C/ gas 6.
2. Put the chopped rhubarb and strawberries in a baking dish. Sprinkle with the flour and sugar and toss to combine. Bake for 10 minutes.
3. For the topping: mix the muesli, flour and sugar together in a large bowl, add the butter and rub in with your fingertips until the mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
4. Sprinkle the topping over the fruit mixture and bake for 30 minutes until golden brown and bubbling. Serve with thick Greek yogurt.
Feed Me Now published by Quadrille