On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 1
- 20:30 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 5
- 21:00 - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best - Family Favourites
- Prep time:
- 10 min
- Cook time:
- 40 min
Rise and shine with Bill Granger's homemade baked breakfast muesli.
- 350 g rhubarb, chopped into 5cm lengths
- 500 g strawberries, hulled and halved
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 50 g caster sugar
- thick Greek yogurt, to serve
For the topping
- 120 g untoasted luxury muesli
- 25 g plain flour
- 55 g caster sugar
- 100 g cold butter, cut into small pieces
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Preheat the oven to 200C/ gas 6.
2. Put the chopped rhubarb and strawberries in a baking dish. Sprinkle with the flour and sugar and toss to combine. Bake for 10 minutes.
3. For the topping: mix the muesli, flour and sugar together in a large bowl, add the butter and rub in with your fingertips until the mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
4. Sprinkle the topping over the fruit mixture and bake for 30 minutes until golden brown and bubbling. Serve with thick Greek yogurt.
Feed Me Now published by Quadrille