Speedy peppered lamb chops
On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Joy of Curry - Joy Of Curry (1): Ep 1
- 21:00 - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best - Sunday Dinners
- 22:00 - Man v. Food: The Carnivore Chronicles - Meaty Milestone
- Prep time:
- 10 min
- Cook time:
- 30 min
The combination of thyme, redcurrant jelly and black pepper is a quick and easy way to jazz up lamb chops
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. In a small bowl mix together the peppercorns and thyme. Transfer to a large, shallow plate.
2. Place the chops on a chopping board, season with salt and coat on both sides with the peppercorn mix.
3. Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and cook the chops for 6-8 minutes on each side. Transfer to a warm plate, cover and keep warm.
4. Add the onions to the frying pan and cook for 3-4 minutes, until soft and slightly coloured.
5. Add the stock and redcurrant jelly, bring to the boil and cook for 5-6 minutes, or until reduced by half. Remove from the heat and whisk in the butter.
6. Serve the chops with the sauce, Parmesan mash and seasonal vegetables.