Toffee fudge bananas
By: From: Market Kitchen
On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Joy of Curry - Joy Of Curry (1): Ep 1
- 21:00 - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best - Sunday Dinners
- 22:00 - Man v. Food: The Carnivore Chronicles - Meaty Milestone
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Cook time:
- 5 min
These deliciously fudgy, creamy, nutty, crunchy desserts from Tom Parker Bowles are so easy and so addictive that you’re almost certain to make them more than once
- 2 large ripe bananas
- 2 oz brazil nuts
- 1 x500 g tub Greek yogurt
- 5 oz molasses sugar
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Preheat the grill to its highest setting.
2. Spread the brazil nuts out on a sheet of foil and place under the grill, about 10cm below the heat source, for 2 minutes or until lightly toasted (set a timer if you have one because nuts will burn very suddenly).
3. Remove from the grill and set aside to cool.
4. Peel and slice the bananas into thin rounds and place them in a large bowl, then pour in the yoghurt and mix together well.
5. Divide the banana yoghurt mixture between 4 serving glasses and sprinkle the sugar equally over the 4 portions of banana yoghurt.
6. Cover the glasses with cling film and transfer to the fridge for about 3 hours - after this time the sugar will have transformed into lovely pools of fudge sauce.
7. Chop the toasted nuts, sprinkle them on top and serve.
Looking for more fudge ideas? Check out our Best ever fudge recipes.