On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - The Great Sport Relief Bake Off - Great British Bake Off Special: The Great Sport Relief Bake Off
- 21:00 - The Great Sport Relief Bake Off - Great British Bake Off Special: The Great Sport Relief Bake Off
- 22:00 - You Gotta Eat Here - The Club, Foo, Tundra & Inn Pub
- Prep time:
- 10 min
- Cook time:
- 10 min
- makes 3 cups
James Wong’s simple drink calms anxiety and promotes sleep at the end of a stressful day, by mixing in soothing herbs with dark chocolate
Method1. Chop off the top and bottom from the fresh valerian root. Add the valerian root, lemon balm leaves, lavender flowers, passion flowers, orange zest, and milk into a heavy-based pan and gently heat for 5-10 minutes. Strain through a fine sieve.
2. Return the strained milk back into the pan, then stir in the dark chocolate and vanilla over a low heat for 3-4 minutes, or until melted.
3. Pour into mugs and drink immediately.