On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - River Cottage Every Day - Fruit
- 21:00 - River Cottage Every Day - Breakfast
- 22:00 - MasterChef Australia - Masterchef Australia
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Cook time:
- 5 min
Silvana Franco's quick and easy mango dessert takes your tastebuds straight to the tropics
Method1. Slice the cheeks off the mango, then carefully peel away the skin. Cut the flesh lengthways into strips. Cut any remaining flesh off the stone.
2. Heat the butter in a non-stick frying pan and cook the mango over high heat for 2 minutes on each side until tinged with brown and piping hot.
3. Mix together the liqueur, lime rind and juice and pour over the hot mango.
4. Quickly divide between two bowls and top with a spoonful of crème fraiche. Tear the mint leaves over the top, and serve.