By: From: Market Kitchen
On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - The Roux Masterclass: Alain and Michel Roux Jr - Albert and Alain Roux
- 20:30 - Rick Stein's Fruits of the Sea - Rick Stein's Fruits of the Sea (1): Ep 7
- 21:00 - Choccywoccydoodah - Queen of Cakes
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Cook time:
- 5 min
Silvana Franco's quick and easy mango dessert takes your tastebuds straight to the tropics
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Slice the cheeks off the mango, then carefully peel away the skin. Cut the flesh lengthways into strips. Cut any remaining flesh off the stone.
2. Heat the butter in a non-stick frying pan and cook the mango over high heat for 2 minutes on each side until tinged with brown and piping hot.
3. Mix together the liqueur, lime rind and juice and pour over the hot mango.
4. Quickly divide between two bowls and top with a spoonful of crème fraiche. Tear the mint leaves over the top, and serve.