On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - James Martin: Yorkshire's Finest - York Betty's
- 20:30 - James Martin: Yorkshire's Finest - Whitby Kippers
- 21:00 - Choccywoccydoodah: Starstruck - Things That Go Bump in the Night
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Cook time:
- 15 min
Babies will love this flavoursome puree and it also makes a delicious sauce served with small pasta shapes for toddlers.
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Put the carrot in a steamer and cook for 10 minutes. Add the cauliflower florets and sliced courgettes to the next tier of the steamer and cook for a further 7-8 minutes.
2. Melt the butter in a pan and add the chopped tomatoes and saute for 2 minutes until slightly mushy. Stir the cheese into the tomatoes and continue to cook until the cheese has melted.
3. Puree the vegetables with a hand blender. Mix the vegetable puree together with the tomato and cheese sauce.