On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - River Cottage Every Day - Fruit
- 21:00 - River Cottage Every Day - Breakfast
- 22:00 - MasterChef Australia - Masterchef Australia
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Cook time:
- 15 min
Babies will love this flavoursome puree and it also makes a delicious sauce served with small pasta shapes for toddlers.
Method1. Put the carrot in a steamer and cook for 10 minutes. Add the cauliflower florets and sliced courgettes to the next tier of the steamer and cook for a further 7-8 minutes.
2. Melt the butter in a pan and add the chopped tomatoes and saute for 2 minutes until slightly mushy. Stir the cheese into the tomatoes and continue to cook until the cheese has melted.
3. Puree the vegetables with a hand blender. Mix the vegetable puree together with the tomato and cheese sauce.