On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - Nigel Slater's 12 Tastes of Christmas - Nigel Slater's 12 Tastes of Christmas
- 21:00 - Nigel Slater's Simple Christmas - Nigel Slater's Simple Christmas
- 22:00 - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best at Christmas - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best at Christmas
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Cook time:
- 10 min
A light and tasty pasta dish that makes the most of spring - primavera - vegetables.
Method1. Cook the spaghetti according to packet instructions.
2. Blanch the broccoli and courgette in lightly salted boiling water for 4 minutes.
3. Melt the butter in a saucepan and gently fry the spring onions for 2 minutes. Stir in the peas and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the chopped tomato and the blanched broccoli and courgette and cook for 1 minute more.
4. Stir in the creme fraiche, vegetable stock, a squeeze of lemon juice and parmesan cheese. Cook over a gentle heat for 2-3 minutes. Season to taste then toss the spaghetti with the sauce.