On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Jamie's Christmas with Bells On - Jamie's Christmas with Bells On Ep 2
- 21:00 - Rick Stein's Spanish Christmas - Rick Stein's Spanish Christmas
- 22:00 - Two Fat Ladies: Xmas 1997 - Two Fat Ladies: Xmas 1997
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Cook time:
- 10 min
A light and tasty pasta dish that makes the most of spring - primavera - vegetables.
Method1. Cook the spaghetti according to packet instructions.
2. Blanch the broccoli and courgette in lightly salted boiling water for 4 minutes.
3. Melt the butter in a saucepan and gently fry the spring onions for 2 minutes. Stir in the peas and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the chopped tomato and the blanched broccoli and courgette and cook for 1 minute more.
4. Stir in the creme fraiche, vegetable stock, a squeeze of lemon juice and parmesan cheese. Cook over a gentle heat for 2-3 minutes. Season to taste then toss the spaghetti with the sauce.