On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - The Roux Masterclass: Alain and Michel Roux Jr - Albert and Alain Roux
- 20:30 - Rick Stein's Fruits of the Sea - Rick Stein's Fruits of the Sea (1): Ep 7
- 21:00 - Choccywoccydoodah - Queen of Cakes
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Cook time:
- 10 min
A light and tasty pasta dish that makes the most of spring - primavera - vegetables.
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Cook the spaghetti according to packet instructions.
2. Blanch the broccoli and courgette in lightly salted boiling water for 4 minutes.
3. Melt the butter in a saucepan and gently fry the spring onions for 2 minutes. Stir in the peas and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the chopped tomato and the blanched broccoli and courgette and cook for 1 minute more.
4. Stir in the creme fraiche, vegetable stock, a squeeze of lemon juice and parmesan cheese. Cook over a gentle heat for 2-3 minutes. Season to taste then toss the spaghetti with the sauce.