On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Nigel Slater's 12 Tastes of Christmas - Nigel Slater's 12 Tastes of Christmas
- 21:00 - Nigel Slater's Simple Christmas - Nigel Slater's Simple Christmas
- 22:00 - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best at Christmas - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best at Christmas
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Cook time:
- 30 min
This is one of Annabel Karmel's most popular baby purees. It is a rich source of protein, iron and calcium.
Method1. Heat the vegetable oil and saute the onion, carrots and celery for 5 minutes.
2. Rinse the lentils and add to the pan, along with the sweet potato. Cook for 1 minute.
3. Pour in the passatta and 1 tablespoon of water. Cover and cook for about 30 minutes.
4. Remove from the heat and stir in the cheese until melted.
Puree with a hand blender and serve.