On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Jamie's Christmas with Bells On - Jamie's Christmas with Bells On Ep 2
- 21:00 - Rick Stein's Spanish Christmas - Rick Stein's Spanish Christmas
- 22:00 - Two Fat Ladies: Xmas 1997 - Two Fat Ladies: Xmas 1997
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Cook time:
- 30 min
This is one of Annabel Karmel's most popular baby purees. It is a rich source of protein, iron and calcium.
Method1. Heat the vegetable oil and saute the onion, carrots and celery for 5 minutes.
2. Rinse the lentils and add to the pan, along with the sweet potato. Cook for 1 minute.
3. Pour in the passatta and 1 tablespoon of water. Cover and cook for about 30 minutes.
4. Remove from the heat and stir in the cheese until melted.
Puree with a hand blender and serve.