On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - Rachel Allen: All Things Sweet - Afternoon Tea
- 20:30 - Lorraine's Fast, Fresh & Easy Food - Simple Classics
- 21:00 - River Cottage - River Cottage: Winter's On The Way, 3
- Prep time:
- 5 min
Colourful, nutritious and most of all, delicious!
Method1. In a sundae glass add a handful of crunchy breakfast cereal or granola.
2. Spoon a generous helping of yogurt over the cereal.
3. Sprinkle a combination of the berries over the yoghurt.
4. Drizzle with honey and serve. This quick and easy breakfast works with any fresh fruit so why not try your own combinations.