On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Jamie's American Road Trip - Georgia to Florida
- 21:00 - James Martin's United Cakes of America - Connecticut
- 21:30 - James Martin's United Cakes of America - Connecticut Part II
- Prep time:
- 5 min
Colourful, nutritious and most of all, delicious!
Method1. In a sundae glass add a handful of crunchy breakfast cereal or granola.
2. Spoon a generous helping of yogurt over the cereal.
3. Sprinkle a combination of the berries over the yoghurt.
4. Drizzle with honey and serve. This quick and easy breakfast works with any fresh fruit so why not try your own combinations.