On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Man v. Food - San Jose
- 20:30 - Man v. Food - Denver
- 21:00 - MasterChef Ireland - MasterChef Ireland, 10
- Prep time:
- 10 min
- Cook time:
- 15 min
- Makes 24 mini muffin
Everybody loves banana muffins - and the kids will love making them too.
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Preheat the oven to 180C/gas mark 4.
2. Line a mini muffin tray (24 mini muffin cups) with paper cases/mini cupcake liners. Mix together the bran flakes, milk and banana and leave for 5 minutes. Transfer to a food processor with the egg yolk, oil, raisins and sugar. Whiz for a minute to combine. Add the flour, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and ginger and pulse to combine.
3. Spoon into the mini muffin cases (about 1 tbsp for each mini muffin). Bake for 12-14 minutes.