On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Jamie's Family Christmas - Party Food
- 20:30 - Rachel Allen's Everyday Kitchen at Christmas - Rachel Allen's Everyday Kitchen at Christmas
- 21:00 - New: Choccywoccydoodah Christmas - New: Choccywoccydoodah Christmas
Method1. Put the spring onion into a pan with a little oil. Add the onion, ginger, garlic, chilli, the white parts of the pak choi and a pinch of salt and cook over a medium heat until the everything begin to soften slightly.
2. Add the chicken and allspice. Stir around and continue to cook for a minute or two then pour in the soy sauce and hot chicken stock. Bring to the boil, then toss in the green tops of the pak choi, the lemongrass and noodles and give the pan a good stir.
3. Leave to cook for 5 minutes or until the noodles are softened. Once ready check the seasoning, add 2tbs of chopped coriander, stir and serve.
- splashes olive oil
- 10 spring onions, roughly sliced diagonally
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cm knob of ginger, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and julienned
- 1 pak choi, white and green parts separated and shredded
- 2 chicken thighs, skin and bone removed, flesh chopped into strips
- 1 pinches ground allspice
- 1 dashes of soy sauce
- 1 litres hot chicken stock
- 1 sticks lemongrass, bruised
- 150 g egg noodles
- 2 tbsp coriander, chopped