Peanut butter and white chocolate blondies
By: From: Rachel Allen: Bake!
On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 1
- 20:30 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 5
- 21:00 - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best - Family Favourites
Click on the arrows to view more photos
Submitted by: suziethefoodie
Submitted by: Zerbert
- Prep time:
- 20 min
- Cook time:
- 30 min
- 12 small squares
If you’re tired of ordinary brownies, try Rachel Allen’s rich peanut butter-based treats – great on their own or eaten with ice cream
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Preheat the oven to 170C/gas 3. Butter the sides of a 20 x 20cm square cake tin and line the base with greaseproof paper.
2. Sift the flour and baking powder into a small bowl and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, cream the butter and peanut butter together until very soft. Add the sugar, egg and vanilla extract and beat until well combined. Add the flour, baking powder and the chopped chocolate and mix to form a dough.
4. Place the dough into the prepared tin and bake in the oven for 25–30 minutes, or until golden brown and almost firm in the centre.
5. Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the tin, before removing and cutting into squares.
Adapted from Rachel Allen, Bake (Collins)