On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Paul Hollywood's Bread - Paul Hollywood's Bread
- 20:30 - Chinese Food Made Easy - Cooking for Friends and Family
- 21:00 - River Cottage Veg Every Day - Grow Your Own
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Cook time:
- 10 min
Amoy peanut sauce gives an Asian flavour to Chef Yang's simple chicken stir-fry
Method1. Heat the oil in a wok or pan over a high heat. Add the chicken and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes, or until cooked through.
2. Add the vegetables and stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes.
3. Add the sauce and stir-fry for 1 minute more. Serve at once.