On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - John Torode's Australia - Sydney Part I
- 21:00 - Hairy Bikers' Best of British - Food Festivals
- 22:00 - Donut Showdown - Football
- Prep time:
- 15 min
- Cook time:
- 10 min
Ricky Andalcio cooks langoustines in a sauce spiked with vermouth, garlic and lemon
Method1. Heat a frying pan over a high heat and add the olive oil. Add the langoustines and shallots and lightly fry for 1 minute, then season with salt and pepper.
2. Add the garlic and lightly fry for a further 30 seconds, then add the vermouth, lemon juice and zest. Cook for another 1-2 minutes, or until the langoustines are cooked through. Stir in the cream.
3. To serve, spoon into two serving bowls and garnish with the chopped parsley.