On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - Rachel Allen: All Things Sweet - Classic Twists
- 20:30 - Lorraine's Fast, Fresh & Easy Food - Feel Good Food
- 21:00 - River Cottage - River Cottage: Winter's On The Way, 2
- Prep time:
- 15 min
- Cook time:
- 10 min
Ricky Andalcio cooks langoustines in a sauce spiked with vermouth, garlic and lemon
Method1. Heat a frying pan over a high heat and add the olive oil. Add the langoustines and shallots and lightly fry for 1 minute, then season with salt and pepper.
2. Add the garlic and lightly fry for a further 30 seconds, then add the vermouth, lemon juice and zest. Cook for another 1-2 minutes, or until the langoustines are cooked through. Stir in the cream.
3. To serve, spoon into two serving bowls and garnish with the chopped parsley.