On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Jamie's Family Christmas - Potatoes and Veg
- 20:30 - Jamie's Family Christmas - Puddings
- 21:00 - Nigella's Christmas Kitchen - Life in the Old Bird?
- Prep time:
- 15 min, , plus infusing overnight
- Cook time:
- 5 min
Matt Tebbutt brews up a batch of elderflower cordial and offers some serving suggestions
Method1. Dissolve the sugar in the water to make a syrup.
2. Put the elderflower heads into a bowl with the thickly pared lemon zest and lemon slices.
3. Pour over the boiling syrup, cover and leave overnight.
4. Strain through muslin and bottle the elderflower syrup.