On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - John Torode's Australia - Sydney Part II
- 21:00 - MasterChef: The Finals - MasterChef
- 22:00 - The View from River Cottage - The Wild Harvest
- Prep time:
- 15 min, , plus infusing overnight
- Cook time:
- 5 min
Matt Tebbutt brews up a batch of elderflower cordial and offers some serving suggestions
Method1. Dissolve the sugar in the water to make a syrup.
2. Put the elderflower heads into a bowl with the thickly pared lemon zest and lemon slices.
3. Pour over the boiling syrup, cover and leave overnight.
4. Strain through muslin and bottle the elderflower syrup.