On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Two Greedy Italians - Piedmont
- 21:00 - Hairy Bikers' Best of British - Takeaways
- 22:00 - Donut Showdown - Ancient Greece
Submitted by: MarcusM71988
Submitted by: Elena Iksar
- Prep time:
- 10 min, plus 10 minutes chilling
- Cook time:
- 5 min
Silvana Franco shares a cheat’s recipe for this luxurious, no-baking required summer dessert
Method1. Melt the butter in a small pan over a medium heat. Turn off the heat and set aside.
2. Place the biscuits into a strong plastic bag and bash with a rolling pin to make fine crumbs. Tip into the pan with the melted butter and mix well to combine.
3. Divide the biscuit mixture between 6 large ramekins (about 1cm layer of biscuit in each) or 12 shot glasses, pressing down well. Allow to chill for 10 minutes in the fridge to set.
4. Place a handful of strawberries in a bowl and pour over the blackberry cordial. Set aside.
5. Combine the mascarpone, icing sugar, vanilla extract, the rest of the strawberries and the white chocolate. Spoon on top of the biscuit bases, levelling off the surfaces.
6. Spoon the strawberries and blackberry cordial on top and chill in the fridge until ready to serve.