On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Jamie's American Road Trip - Georgia to Florida
- 21:00 - James Martin's United Cakes of America - Connecticut
- 21:30 - James Martin's United Cakes of America - Connecticut Part II
- Prep time:
- 10 min
- Cook time:
- 15 min
Amanda Lamb’s simple dish of wild mushroom pasta is a light and healthy dinner option
Method1. Heat the butter with the olive oil in a frying pan until the butter is foaming. Lightly fry the mushrooms for 4-5 minutes, then add the garlic.
2. Cook the pasta in boiling salted water for 3-4 minutes, or according to the instructions on the packet, until al dente. Drain, reserving a little of the cooking water, then add to the pan with the mushrooms.
3. Stir in the chopped herbs and grate in some parmesan. Mix well, then add a splash of the cooking water to make a light sauce.
4. Pile the pasta onto a serving plate, season to taste with rock salt and black pepper, then serve with some shaved parmesan on top.