On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - Caribbean Food Made Easy - CARIBBEAN FOOD MADE EASY
- 20:30 - Chinese Food Made Easy - Noodles, Dim Sum and Dumplings
- 21:00 - MasterChef: The Final Three - MasterChef
Method1. For the posset: put the cream and the sugar into a heavy bottomed saucepan and slowly bring to the boil, stirring from time to time to help the sugar dissolve. Turn the heat down slightly and let the cream simmer for 3 minutes, making sure it doesn’t bubble over.
2. Transfer the cream mixture into a bowl and whisk in the lemon juice. Add the preserved ginger and syrup. Divide the mixture between 6 small glasses and allow to cool, then refrigerate for 1-2 hours until set.
3. For the loquats: put the loquats in a small saucepan with the sugar and water to cover them and the lemon juice and vanilla. Heat very gently and let the loquat poach for 5-6 minutes until just tender. Drain, and let the loquats cool completely.
4. To serve, spoon some loquats onto the top of each glass of posset.