Monkfish, razor clam and chorizo parcel
By: From: Market Kitchen
On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 3
- 20:30 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 4
- 21:00 - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best - Simple Suppers
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Season the monkfish with salt and pepper. Heat a frying pan with a drizzle of olive oil and sear on both sides for 1 minute, until coloured.
2. Make a parcel from a length of tinfoil by folding in half and crimping the sides, leaving one end open. Place the fish and the sliced chorizo inside.
3. Crush the clove of garlic with the flat of a knife and add to the parcel along with the clam, mussels, chickpeas and a sprig of thyme.
4. Slice the tomatoes in half and add to the parcel. Drizzle in the olive oil and white wine. Fold over the open end of the parcel several times to seal it closed.
5. Place the parcel in a hot, un-oiled pan. Once the parcel has puffed up, continue to cook it for 8 minutes. Remove the parcel from the heat.
6. To serve, cut open the parcel and serve as is, or arrange the contents on a serving plate.