On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Jamie's Christmas with Bells On - Jamie's Christmas with Bells On Ep 2
- 21:00 - Choccywoccydoodah Christmas - Choccywoccydoodah Christmas
- 22:00 - Rick Stein's Cornish Christmas - Rick Stein's Cornish Christmas
- Prep time:
- 10 min, plus overnight refrigeration
- Cook time:
- 10 min
Rich and divinely decadent, Matt Tebbutt’s little pots make the perfect end to a special dinner
Method1. Put the chopped chocolate into a large bowl.
2. Put the cream into a saucepan, bring it gently to the boil, then pour it over the chocolate. Stir together until the chocolate melts and put this mixture to one side.
3. In another bowl, mix together the milk, icing sugar and yolks.
4. Pour the egg and milk mixture into the chocolate, stir till combined, then strain through a sieve into a clean bowl.
5. Pour the mixture into small pots and refrigerate overnight.
6. To serve, remove the pots from the fridge, pour a little cream on top and dust with cocoa powder until covered.