By: From: Market Kitchen
On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - The Roux Masterclass: Alain and Michel Roux Jr - Michel Roux Jr and Michel Roux Snr
- 20:30 - Rick Stein's Seafood Lovers' Guide - Rick Stein's Seafood Lovers Guide: Ep 8
- 21:00 - Choccywoccydoodah - On the Frontline
- Prep time:
- 10 min, plus overnight refrigeration
- Cook time:
- 10 min
Rich and divinely decadent, Matt Tebbutt’s little pots make the perfect end to a special dinner
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Put the chopped chocolate into a large bowl.
2. Put the cream into a saucepan, bring it gently to the boil, then pour it over the chocolate. Stir together until the chocolate melts and put this mixture to one side.
3. In another bowl, mix together the milk, icing sugar and yolks.
4. Pour the egg and milk mixture into the chocolate, stir till combined, then strain through a sieve into a clean bowl.
5. Pour the mixture into small pots and refrigerate overnight.
6. To serve, remove the pots from the fridge, pour a little cream on top and dust with cocoa powder until covered.