On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - The Great Sport Relief Bake Off - Great British Bake Off Special: The Great Sport Relief Bake Off
- 21:00 - The Great Sport Relief Bake Off - Great British Bake Off Special: The Great Sport Relief Bake Off
- 22:00 - You Gotta Eat Here - The Club, Foo, Tundra & Inn Pub
- Prep time:
- 10 min, plus overnight refrigeration
- Cook time:
- 10 min
Rich and divinely decadent, Matt Tebbutt’s little pots make the perfect end to a special dinner
Method1. Put the chopped chocolate into a large bowl.
2. Put the cream into a saucepan, bring it gently to the boil, then pour it over the chocolate. Stir together until the chocolate melts and put this mixture to one side.
3. In another bowl, mix together the milk, icing sugar and yolks.
4. Pour the egg and milk mixture into the chocolate, stir till combined, then strain through a sieve into a clean bowl.
5. Pour the mixture into small pots and refrigerate overnight.
6. To serve, remove the pots from the fridge, pour a little cream on top and dust with cocoa powder until covered.