On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Chinese Food Made Easy - Spicy Sichuan
- 20:30 - Chinese Food Made Easy - Cooking for Friends and Family
- 21:00 - MasterChef: The Final Three - MasterChef
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Cook time:
- 25 min
- As many as desired
Tana Ramsay shows how to cook crunchy potato wedges, with just a hint of chilli
Method1. Preheat the oven to 200C/gas 6 and place an oven tray inside to heat up.
2. Cut the potatoes into wedges, leaving the skin on.
3. Put the wedges into a saucepan of salted water, bring to the boil and cook for 3-5 minutes.
4. Drain well, then transfer the wedges to the hot oven tray and drizzle over a little olive oil. Season with some salt and freshly ground pepper and sprinkle over chilli flakes to taste.
5. Return the tray to the oven and bake the wedges for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Why not serve your wedges with one of our Top 10 pizza recipes?
- Maris Piper potatoes
- olive oil, for baking
- dried red chilli flakes, for sprinkling