On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - John Torode's Australia - Queensland Part II
- 21:00 - Hairy Bikers' Best of British - Slow Food
- 22:00 - MasterChef Australia - Masterchef Australia
Method1. Boil the water in a saucepan and dissolve the sugar, stirring constantly. Add half the lemon zest and rhubarb and cook for 1-2 minutes, or until the rhubarb has softened.
2. Drain the rhubarb, then pile into a large mixing bowl with the meringues, whipped double cream, and half of the almonds. Stir together well.
3. To serve, spoon the mixture into a glass dessert bowl and sprinkle over the rest of the almonds and lemon zest.
Eton Mess Recipe