Cucumber sandwiches with mint chutney
By: From: Market Kitchen
On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Joy of Curry - Joy Of Curry (1): Ep 1
- 21:00 - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best - Sunday Dinners
- 22:00 - Man v. Food: The Carnivore Chronicles - Meaty Milestone
- Cook time:
- 10 min
Manju Mahli's lightly spiced cucumber sandwiches are perfect for afternoon tea
For the mint chutney
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. For the mint chutney: put all the ingredients into a blender with 3-4 tablespoons of water and blend to a thick paste.
2. Butter the bread. Top half the bread slices with cucumber.
3. Add a smear of chutney to the remaining slices of buttered bread and place on top of the cucumber.
4. Remove the crusts and cut each sandwich into fingers.