On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Jamie at Home Christmas Special - Jamie At Home Christmas Special
- 21:00 - Nigella's Christmas Kitchen - Nigella's Christmas Kitchen, 1
- 21:30 - Nigella's Christmas Kitchen - Nigella's Christmas Kitchen, 2
- Prep time:
- 40 min
- Cook time:
- 30 min
Michael Moore uses delicate flavours to enhance the seafood in this elegant dish
Method1. Cook the lobster for 8-12 minutes in boiling water, then refresh in a bowl of iced water.
2. Remove the meat from the shell and slice the tail into thin medallions. Marinate the medallions in a mixture of the oil, vanilla and ginger.
3. Meanwhile, cook the parsnips in a little water until soft. Purée.
4. Cook the peas for 30 seconds in boiling water then refresh in ice water. Add double cream then purée and pass through a fine sieve.
5. Mix together the honey, lemon juice, truffle oil and a little seasoning. Slice the scallops thinly and place in the lemon mix for 20-25 seconds. Remove.
6. Put a little parsnip purée and pea purée on the plates. Arrange the lobster medallions and scallop slices on top. Sprinkle over the cress and garnish with a little squid ink. Serve.