On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Rachel Allen: All Things Sweet - Classic Twists
- 20:30 - Lorraine's Fast, Fresh & Easy Food - Feel Good Food
- 21:00 - River Cottage - River Cottage: Winter's On The Way, 2
- Prep time:
- 40 min
- Cook time:
- 30 min
Michael Moore uses delicate flavours to enhance the seafood in this elegant dish
Method1. Cook the lobster for 8-12 minutes in boiling water, then refresh in a bowl of iced water.
2. Remove the meat from the shell and slice the tail into thin medallions. Marinate the medallions in a mixture of the oil, vanilla and ginger.
3. Meanwhile, cook the parsnips in a little water until soft. Purée.
4. Cook the peas for 30 seconds in boiling water then refresh in ice water. Add double cream then purée and pass through a fine sieve.
5. Mix together the honey, lemon juice, truffle oil and a little seasoning. Slice the scallops thinly and place in the lemon mix for 20-25 seconds. Remove.
6. Put a little parsnip purée and pea purée on the plates. Arrange the lobster medallions and scallop slices on top. Sprinkle over the cress and garnish with a little squid ink. Serve.