On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Lorraine's Fast, Fresh and Easy Food - Feel Good Food
- 20:30 - Gok Cooks Chinese - Family
- 21:00 - River Cottage Veg Every Day - Summer Pleasures
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Cook time:
- 20 min
James Martin's rich sauce goes perfectly with tender beef
Method1. Sauté the onions in a hot pan until they are well browned then add the Madeira.
2. Reduce the liquid by half, add the stock and then reduce by half again. Season.
3. Pass through a sieve, then add the butter. Serve warm.