On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - Two Greedy Italians - Puglia
- 21:00 - Hairy Bikers' Best of British - Sweet Tooth
- 22:00 - Donut Showdown - Picnic
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Cook time:
- 15 min
Buttery chantenay carrots make a sweet side dish in this recipe from James Martin
Method1. Put the carrots into a pan and add enough cold water to just cover.
2. Add the butter, salt and sugar and bring to a rapid boil for about 10 minutes, or until tender to the point of a knife. Stir in the chervil and black pepper.
3. Drain off any excess liquid and serve.