On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - Raymond Blanc's Kitchen Secrets - Game and Mushrooms
- 20:30 - Raymond Blanc's Kitchen Secrets - Bread
- 21:00 - Lorraine's Fast, Fresh & Easy Food - Feel Good Food
Raspberries add colour and flavour to James Martin's creamy, vanilla-flecked blancmange
Method1. Scrape the seeds from the vanilla pod and add to the milk along with the pod.
2. Blend the cornflour to a smooth paste with a splash of the milk.
3. Pour the rest of the vanilla milk into a saucepan, add the lemon zest and slowly bring to the boil. Pick out the zest and vanilla pod then mix in the cornflour paste. Cook, stirring continuously, for 3-4 minutes.
4. As the mixture thickens, add the sugar and cook for a further 2 minutes. Add a little vodka, to taste, and remove from the heat.
5. Pour into either one 750ml mould or four individual moulds and leave to set in the fridge overnight.
6. When you're ready to serve, heat a quarter of the raspberries in a pan, this should take less than a minute, then crush with a fork. Tip in the rest of the berries and heat through to make a chunky sauce.
7. Turn out the blancmange and serve with the warm raspberries on the side.