On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Man v. Food: The Carnivore Chronicles - Delicious and Historical
- 20:30 - Man v. Food: The Carnivore Chronicles - Meat is Still Awesome
- 21:00 - Man v. Food: The Carnivore Chronicles - Meat Glorious Meat
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Cook time:
- 5 min
What better way to start the morning than with Eleanor Smallwood's soft boiled eggs and buttery toast soldiers?
Method1. Bring a small pan of water to the boil. Carefully lower in the eggs and simmer for 4 minutes. Turn off the heat and leave the eggs in the water for another 15 seconds before removing with a slotted spoon.
2. Meanwhile, toast the bread, butter generously and slice into fat fingers.
3. Cut the tops off the eggs and eat with the buttery toast soldiers and a little salt.